- It promotes success, prosperity, and abundance. To the Navajo tribe, the color turquoise represents happiness, luck, and health. It brings new work opportunities, expansion, and growth to the wearer and their work.
- Turquoise has remarkable healing properties and ensures overall physical fitness. It enhances immunity and eliminates pollution-inflicted diseases.
- Turquoise is the most ancient stone known to human civilization. A stone worn and used by Pharaohs, Aztecs, and ancient warriors has many stories associated with it. Turquoise is known to have fascinated humans since 200 BC.
- It is especially beneficial for those who work at high altitudes and are related to fields like Films, fashion, television, jewelry, accountancy, law, education, and clothing. People working in the education and creative sector, like teachers, authors, scholars, students, etc. also benefit a lot.
- 8mm genuine gemstone beads
- Strung on durable stretchy cord
- Stone colors may vary
All crystal products are handmade and may differ from the image in terms of size, weight, and color. Natural stones may come with minor scratches, inclusions, or imperfections. These are not manufacturing defects. The charm used in the bracelet may differ from the actual product.